Tarnoc is a startup that develops a new generation heat pumps: the Turbine Heat Pump. With this innovative (patented) technology, Tarnoc offers a scalable solution to make buildings in Europe scalable and sustainable. At our inspiring location at YES!Delft, a team (9) of rockstar hackers is working on a solution to accelerate the energy transition. We are looking for a
Are you a highly skilled Electrical Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the world? As an Electrical Engineer at Tarnoc, you will be responsible for designing and optimizing all electronic components of the Turbine Heat Pump. This will include working on the control electronics, VFDs, and electric compressors. You will work closely with our team and external manufacturers to ensure optimal overal performance of the heat pump.
If you are passionate about sustainability and innovation, and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position and join us in our mission to revolutionize the heating industry!
About the role:
- Developing control electronics for the heat pump
- Working with electronics manufacturers
- Working with VFD manufacturers
- Designing electronics for mass manufacturing
- Hands-on working and prototyping
- Competitive salary between €45.000-75.000 per year with pension
- 25 paid holidays
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge sustainable technology
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Last but not least; awesome team lunches
Here’s What We Value
- You want to join a fast-paced, fast-growing startup.
- You care deeply about reducing carbon emissions.
- You fully own projects, and you identify and solve problems through completion.
- You adapt to change and appreciate failures as learning opportunities, constructively sharing them with your teammates.
- You improve your teammates’ performance through collaboration. You consistently pursue personal and professional growth for yourself and your teammates.
- You voice respectful disagreement and provide high-quality constructive feedback. You’re an effective and active listener and a clear and concise communicator.
- Location: Delft
- Start date: immediately
- Apply via e-mail to: email@example.com
Ga jij de uitdaging aan om binnen een paar jaar schone en betaalbare verwarming voor iedereen te realiseren? Sluit je dan aan bij ons team!