Product Design Engineer
Tarnoc is a startup that develops a new generation of heat pumps: the Turbine Heat Pump. With this innovative (patented) technology, Tarnoc offers a scalable solution to make buildings in Europe scalable and sustainable. At our inspiring location at YES!Delft, a team (16) of rockstar hackers is working on a solution to accelerate the energy transition. We are looking for a
Product Design Engineer
Are you a highly skilled and experienced Product Design Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the world? Then read on and let us hear from you. As a Engineer at Tarnoc, you will be working in the R&D team to design new parts, test components, and optimize the performance of the heat pump. We are looking for someone that has experience design and prototyping parts for real life products.
If you are passionate about sustainability and innovation, and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position and join us in our mission to revolutionize the heating industry!
About the role:
- Design new engineering products and processes
- Craft models and drawings of products using CAD
- Analyze prototype data and retest if needed
- Research new product ideas and methods
- 5+ years woking on hardware products
- Excellent CAD and design skills
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Industrial Design or Mechanical engineering.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Bonus Points: Experience in the development of heating appliances
- Competitive salary with pension
- 25 paid holidays
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge sustainable technology
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Last but not least; awesome team lunches
Here’s What We Value
- You want to join a fast-paced, fast-growing startup.
- You care deeply about reducing carbon emissions.
- You fully own projects, and you identify and solve problems through completion.
- You adapt to change and appreciate failures as learning opportunities, constructively sharing them with your teammates.
- You improve your teammates’ performance through collaboration. You consistently pursue personal and professional growth for yourself and your teammates.
- You voice respectful disagreement and provide high-quality constructive feedback. You’re an effective and active listener and a clear and concise communicator.
- Location: Delft
- Start date: immediately
- Apply via e-mail to: Jobs@tarnoc.nl
Ga jij de uitdaging aan om binnen een paar jaar schone en betaalbare verwarming voor iedereen te realiseren? Sluit je dan aan bij ons team!